A Look at the 2009-10 Bowls
The college bowl season will begin shortly and there is no shortage of entertaining games on tap. The big one, naturally, will be the BCS Championship Game between Alabama and Texas.
The first bowl games kick-off on Dec. 19 and run through the first week of January.
We’ll take a look at all the current lines, along with a few tips in Betting the 2009-10 College Football Bowls located in the Football Betting section of the site.
Photo: Rolando McClain and the Alabama Crimson Tide have their sights set on the national championship. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)
Related Sports Betting News:
- CFB Bowls: Utep vs Toledo
- 2008 Independence Bowl Preview
- NFL and CFB Bowls on Saturday!
- Bingo! Bowls club chips in towards hospital’s goal
- College Bowls Kick Off
- NFL Kick-Offs Thursday Night
- Bingo players corner thief
- Betting the Super Bowl XLIII Propositions
- Euroa Third Age Club no ID required
- Bowl Game Trends
- CANOE — SLAM! Sports - Columnists - Longley: NFL’s Super Saturday
- Pig In The Park slated for today
Casino gambling information:
- 1951: On September 4, Frank Sinatra makes his Vegas debut, performing in the Crystal Room at the Desert Inn.
1959: Wayne Newton performs in Vegas for the first time, despite the fact that he is still too young to enter a casino.
- Lotteries, along with their close derivative bingo, are the most popular kinds of gambling. The popularity of lottery games is not limited to state-run lotteries. Indian tribes run lotteries and illegal lotteries still exist.
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.