A Look at the 2009-10 Bowls
The college bowl season will begin shortly and there is no shortage of entertaining games on tap. The big one, naturally, will be the BCS Championship Game between Alabama and Texas.
The first bowl games kick-off on Dec. 19 and run through the first week of January.
We’ll take a look at all the current lines, along with a few tips in Betting the 2009-10 College Football Bowls located in the Football Betting section of the site.
Photo: Rolando McClain and the Alabama Crimson Tide have their sights set on the national championship. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)
Related Sports Betting News:
- CFB Bowls: Utep vs Toledo
- 2008 Independence Bowl Preview
- NFL and CFB Bowls on Saturday!
- Bingo! Bowls club chips in towards hospital’s goal
- College Bowls Kick Off
- NFL Kick-Offs Thursday Night
- Bingo players corner thief
- Betting the Super Bowl XLIII Propositions
- Euroa Third Age Club no ID required
- Bowl Game Trends
- CANOE — SLAM! Sports - Columnists - Longley: NFL’s Super Saturday
- Pig In The Park slated for today
Gambling casinos history:
- In 1973, the Commission on the Review of National Policy toward Gambling was created to study gambling in the United States.
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.
- 1941: The Strip gets its first luxury hotel. El Rancho Vegas sets the trend for many of the themed resorts that sprout along the Strip in later years.
1942: The first wedding chapel, the Little Church of the West, opens on the Strip in the Last Frontier Hotel.
- Lotteries, along with their close derivative bingo, are the most popular kinds of gambling. The popularity of lottery games is not limited to state-run lotteries. Indian tribes run lotteries and illegal lotteries still exist.