Poker champ, Chris Moneymaker, tours BR
Chris MoneymakerÂís road to winning the 2003 World Series of Poker Tour began with a $40 online tournament and brought him all the way to the final table where he won $2.5 million. And yes, Moneymaker
Related Poker News:
- Moneymaker goes bust
- Poker champ Moneymaker to return to Erie casino
- Texas Hold ‘Em poker grips nation
- 30 year-old Canadian Wins Moneymaker Millionaire
- PokerTek to Announce Third Quarter Results, Cash Flow Positive, Margins Up
- PokerStars.com to Honor Moneymaker with Medallion
- Chris Moneymaker and Director Doug Tirola Talk All In: The Poker Movie
- Using RFID to Produce Your Own Poker Show
- The Nightly Turbo: The PokerStars Big Game, MoneyMaker and Esfandiari on Entourage, and More
- My Introduction to Texas Hold’em
- ESPN Inside Deal Honors Poker Pro Anniversary
- Poker Champ and Vice-Presidential Candidate?: An Interview with Greg Raymer Poker News
Gambling casinos info:
- It was during the 1930's that slot machines began to become very popular across America, and in the late 40's Bugsy Siegel added machines to his Flamingo Hilton hotel in Las Vegas.
- 1941: The Strip gets its first luxury hotel. El Rancho Vegas sets the trend for many of the themed resorts that sprout along the Strip in later years.
1942: The first wedding chapel, the Little Church of the West, opens on the Strip in the Last Frontier Hotel.
- Dog racing (a race among greyhounds who chase after a mechanical rabbit) operates in 17 states. Jai-alai (a game similar to handball) is legal in just three: Connecticut, Florida, and Rhode Island.
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.