Poker champ, Chris Moneymaker, tours BR
Chris MoneymakerÂís road to winning the 2003 World Series of Poker Tour began with a $40 online tournament and brought him all the way to the final table where he won $2.5 million. And yes, Moneymaker
Related Poker News:
- Moneymaker goes bust
- Poker champ Moneymaker to return to Erie casino
- Live Tournament Poker Makes Five Millionaires in Eight Weeks
- Texas Hold ‘Em poker grips nation
- Poker: Surprise champ Moneymaker marks decade since stunning win
- 30 year-old Canadian Wins Moneymaker Millionaire
- PokerTek to Announce Third Quarter Results, Cash Flow Positive, Margins Up
- PokerStars.com to Honor Moneymaker with Medallion
- Chris Moneymaker and Director Doug Tirola Talk All In: The Poker Movie
- The Nightly Turbo: The PokerStars Big Game, MoneyMaker and Esfandiari on Entourage, and More
- Using RFID to Produce Your Own Poker Show
- My Introduction to Texas Hold’em
Casino gambling facts:
- The term "turned the tables" is actually a chess term coming from the mid 1600's. When a player was losing, they would physically turn the chess table to assume the winning side of the table.
- Dice games have existed in one form or another for over 2000 years and were originally played with dice fashioned from the knucklebones of sheep.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.
- In 1911 US legislation prohibited stud poker but ruled that draw poker was a game of skill and therefore was not illegal.