CryptoLogic Reports Profit Up
As reported by the Canadian Press: “Booming online poker handed gambling software maker CryptoLogic Inc. …
Related Poker News:
- Gambling software maker CryptoLogic Q2 profit soars, stock rises in early trading
- Gambling software firm CryptoLogic reports Q3 profit up 80% at US$5.1M
- Gambling software maker CryptoLogic rakes in 80% Q3 profit gain to US$5.1M
- CryptoLogic Q4 pretax profit
- Cryptologic results for Q3 excellent
- Gambling software firm CryptoLogic’s Q1 profit soars 58% to US$7.7 million
- Cryptologic Moving to Ireland
- Cryptologic games for NYX´s Rapid Platform
- Cryptologic to be operational in Ireland by June
- Cryptologic revenues up at last
- Cryptologic coming right
- Amaya offer for Cryptologic entering final stages
Interesting gambling facts:
- It was during the 1930's that slot machines began to become very popular across America, and in the late 40's Bugsy Siegel added machines to his Flamingo Hilton hotel in Las Vegas.
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- 1905: The town of Las Vegas is founded when the San Pedro, Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad Company holds a land auction at the site on May 15.
1912: The Majestic - Las Vegas's very first theater - opens, featuring the best vaudeville acts and motion pictures of the time.
- Many casinos in Nevada were financed by mobsters. Most notable perhaps was Las Vegas' Flamingo which was opened in 1947 by Bugsy Siegel.