Betfair eyes major sports
BETFAIR is set to sponsor major sporting events if Tasmania grants it a licence. And a spokesman for the betting exchange said in Hobart yesterday every major sport in Australia had been in discussions with Betfair about product fees, in which Betfair pays a cut of wagering on a sport.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Betfair collaboration with NRL in new betting issue
- Betfair Backs Sports Getting Their Fair Share
- Betfair to list on London Stock Exchange
- Betfair appoints new CEO
- New sports operation hire for Betfair
- Betfair gets go-ahead
- Betfair - Online Betting Exchange
- Telegraph.co.uk signs Betfair as official partner
- Differing views at Betfair USA
- Betgenius inks sports betting deal with Betfair
- No House Edge is a Big Player Bonus at Betfair Casino
- Betfair enters German sports sponsorship market
Casino gambling information:
- When traveling to Las Vegas be sure to check out some of the incredible scenery outside of the city. Lake Mead is about 45 minutes away from the city and is a beautiful place to cool off. When things get really hot, give Mount Charleston a try. It\'s approximately 30 degrees cooler. Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 drive. There is also the stunning Valley of Fire which is 1 hour away from Las Vegas.
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- Las Vegas in Nevada owes its success to the mobster Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel who organized gaming and bookmaking operations for The Mob (the Mafia).
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."