Fire Dept. Investigated, Illegal Gambling Alleged
(AP) Granite Falls, Minn. The Fire Department in Granite Falls, Minn. is under investigation for allegedly running an illegal gambling operation, according to court documents.
Related Gambling News:
- Seward Fire Dept Under Fire For Poker Tournaments
- Firehouse gambling allegations being investigated
- Packer legend investigated for gambling
- Dept. to hold pottery bingo
- Internet cafes investigated for illegal gambling
- Fire destroys home of player in illegal gambling ring
- Gun Show at West Potsdam Fire Department Bingo Hall February 21 and 22
- Fire Captain Accused In Illegal Gambling Operation
- Local Fire Dept. President Accused Of Fixing Bingo Game
- Ladbrokes jacks up communication dept
- Fire dept. plans meals, bingo
- Fire department charged with illegal gambling, liquor sales
Gambling history facts:
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- The most popular forms of illegal games are "numbers", which is essentially a lottery, and betting with bookies, typically sports betting.
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.