Say Bonjour!’ to Paris in March Courtesy of 888.com
In the past, 888.com (www.888.com) has run some exceptional promotions for its VIP players but the chance to win a $40,000 plus trip to Paris would have to top them all. Mike Herea, Promotions Department Manager for 888.com (www.888.com), is thril
Related Gambling News:
- Take Your Seat at the WPT Grand Prix de Paris Courtesy of PartyPoker and RakeTheRake.com
- Great Armchair Reads
- Paris Hilton Loses Bently GT in Pocker Game
- Where to Play Poker in Paris
- Paris bets away 100k Bentley
- Hollywood Most Wanted: Paris Hilton’s Mug Shot is Released — Artist Gives Hilton the Warhol Treatment
- Paris Loses Bentley in Poker Game, Somehow Keeps Clothes On
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Grand Prix de Paris Season X - Part III
- Paris Hilton’s gambling out of control
- World Poker Tour Grand Prix de Paris Day 1A: Touil Takes Charge
- World Poker Tour Grand Prix de Paris Day 3: Ostennson Leads Field into the Money
- Last roll of dice for Paris gambling dens
Gambling casinos history:
- In 1980, the American Psychological Association included pathological gambling in their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III).
- Playing cards are believed to have been invented in China and/or India sometime around 900 A.D. The Chinese are thought to have originated card games when they began shuffling paper money (another Chinese invention) into various combinations.
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.