Playing With Evelyn Ng Suited in Hearts for the Cover of Card Player or Vogue
This photo by Melissa Hayden all others by BJ Nemeth Evelyn Ng’s poker debut on the Travel Channel was exciting.
Related Poker News:
- Spot an opponent’s error
- Evelyn Ng Joins Team Bodog
- Evelyn Ng Leaves Stars, Joins Bodog
- Suited Cribs, LLC: Luxury Vacation Rental and Concierge Company Caters to World Series of Poker Play
- Texas Holdem Tip
- Poker Players Ante Up in a Big Way for Baby Hannum
- WSOP Schedule Revised
- 2012 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Poker Open Day 1a: Mercier Fast out of the Gate
- Matt Giannetti Wins 2013 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Open
- 2013 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Poker Open Day 2: Fortini Leads, Giannetti Alive
- 2013 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Poker Open Day 1b: Evan Teitelbaum Leads the Way
- 2012 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Poker Open Day 1b: Juttelstad Shoots To the Top
Gambling history facts:
- Indian tribes have used their position as sovereign entities to develop a number of gaming establishments. Indian casinos operate in 22 states. This number is expected to grow.
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.
- Casino is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: a small country house, or a building or room used for meetings, or public amusements, gaming, or a game at cards.
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.