24 wants slots licenses
HARRISBURG, Pa. Two dozen suitors have applied for the 14 licenses that will be awarded by Pennsylvania to operate slot-machine gambling parlors, state officials said Friday.
Related Slots News:
- Slots licenses by New Year’s?
- 24 Companies Seeking Slots Licenses in Pa.
- Slot machine sales issue may delay licenses
- Pa. Approves 1st Slots Licenses
- Pa. gambling regulators award 5 slot licenses
- 24 bid on slots licenses
- 24 companies apply for slots licenses in Pa.
- NEW: AP: 24 companies apply for slots licenses in Pa.
- State gaming board won’t delay issuing of slots licenses
- Two dozen firms seek slots licenses
- Gambling rule relaxed for slots licenses
- 25 apply for 14 slots licenses
Gambling casinos info:
- Lotteries were brought to America in the 1800s by the thousands of Chinese immigrants who worked in the mines and on the railroads.
- The term "turned the tables" is actually a chess term coming from the mid 1600's. When a player was losing, they would physically turn the chess table to assume the winning side of the table.
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.