Hold ‘em or fold ‘em and ante up Texas Hold Em-Legal?
The Texas Hold ‘Em poker craze has made its way to Wisconsin Dells, and not just via Internet gaming or one of the multitude of poker shows airing on TV.
Related Poker News:
- Casino gambling: Hold ‘em or fold ‘em?
- Cincinnati casino won’t be on ballot
- Will anyone ante up in Monroe?
- Hold ‘em or Fold ‘em? Should You Fight in Court to Keep Your Domain Name?
- Thrill of the game
- Prosecutor Might Say Hold ‘em On Columbus Poker Game
- Ante 4 Autism poker tournament raises more than $9,000
- Casinos, T-shirts, chasing rumors and tattoos
- Ugnis Victorious in Ante Up
- Einhorn ropes ‘em in
- Poker in Great Falls
- Play Jersey Hold ‘Em
Gambling casinos info:
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.
- The current wave of legal lotteries started in New Hampshire, spread to other North-Eastern states, and then across the nation.