World Poker Tour To Make A Second Stop At Foxwoods
Mashantucket — The World Poker tour has added a second stop at Foxwoods Resort Casino to its televised tournament schedule.
Related Poker News:
- World Poker Tour Festa al Lago Day 1: Arjang Leads the Way to Day 2
- 2012 World Poker Tour Ireland Day 1: Irishman Dave Callaghan Tops Leaderboard
- World Poker Tour Hits Morocco
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- PartyPoker Weekly: Prague Added to the World Poker Tour & Tony G in the Big Game
- World Poker Tour Legends of Poker Day 4: Hale Leads; Mueller, Madsen & Eslami Make Final
- 2011 World Poker Tour Borgata Poker Open Day 1a: Korotki Leads; Selbst, Failla Thrive
- Madsen, Selbst Among WPT Borgata Poker Open Leaders
- Emil Olsson Wins 2012 World Poker Tour Copenhagen for $229,938
- World Poker Tour: Good News, Bad News
- World Poker Tour Adds Lucky Hearts Poker Open to Season X Schedule
- World Series of Poker won’t stop in Cleveland next year, tour says
Interesting gambling information:
- Men and women tend to have different preferences in their gambling. Men are more likely to gamble in games such as blackjack and lotteries and women are more likely to engage in bingo and raffles.
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.