Woman dies after falling ill at bingo
A woman has died after becoming ill in a city bingo club car park. The woman was taken to Cardiff’s University Hospital of Wales, after feeling unwell in the car park of Castle Leisure Club, on Newport, Road, Cardiff, yesterday afternoon.
Related Bingo News:
- Woman Found Floating In Casino Moat Dies
- San Jose woman, 81, dies in car crash after bingo game
- Gran collapses and dies at Gala Bingo but bosses refuse to stop game
- Las Vegas casino pioneer Claudine Williams dies
- Franchot fighting slots
- Betting shop robber dies on the job
- Addicts gambling their lives away at South Korea casino
- Australian Media Mogul Kerry Packer Dies
- $1M bond for woman charged with murder over poker dispute
- Briefs | Boxing: Women’s champion Jisselle Salandy dies after car wreck
- Women in Poker
- Judge sentences Birmingham woman in gambling slaying
Do you know that:
- In 1980, the American Psychological Association included pathological gambling in their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III).
- Charles Fey invented the first slot machine way back in 1895. He went on to perfect his initial innovation in 1907, when he teamed with Mills Novelty Company who manufactured the "Mills Liberty Bell".
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.
- The term "turned the tables" is actually a chess term coming from the mid 1600's. When a player was losing, they would physically turn the chess table to assume the winning side of the table.