Fall Foliage Festival to host Basket Bingo
The Fall Foliage Festival will host Basket Bingo on Feb. 25 at the Morgan County Fairground. Doors will open at 5 p.m., with bingo beginning at 6 p.m. Ten dollars at the door will allow participants to play 20 games. One prize will be awarded per game, along with raffles throughout the evening.
Related Bingo News:
- Fall Foliage Festival sponsors Basket Bingo
- Fall Foliage Festival Basket Bingo Sept. 30
- FFF to host purse, tote and basket bingo
- Fall Foliage Festival hosting bingo
- At Fall Foliage Festival, it’s just like old times
- Purse Bingo set for Friday
- CCHS to host basket bingo
- St. Michael’s Basket Bingo
- News in brief: Band boosters to host basket bingo
- Annual Fall Festival and Cow Pie Bingo to be held on Saturday
- Pet show, bingo among Festival events
- PTA to hold basket bingo
Casino gambling information:
- Many casinos in Nevada were financed by mobsters. Most notable perhaps was Las Vegas' Flamingo which was opened in 1947 by Bugsy Siegel.
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- Although the Greeks had a profound understanding of mathematics they had no concept of probability, and assumed that the outcome of games of chance was due to the will of the gods.