Fall Foliage Festival to host Basket Bingo
The Fall Foliage Festival will host Basket Bingo on Feb. 25 at the Morgan County Fairground. Doors will open at 5 p.m., with bingo beginning at 6 p.m. Ten dollars at the door will allow participants to play 20 games. One prize will be awarded per game, along with raffles throughout the evening.
Related Bingo News:
- Fall Foliage Festival sponsors Basket Bingo
- Fall Foliage Festival Basket Bingo Sept. 30
- FFF to host purse, tote and basket bingo
- Fall Foliage Festival hosting bingo
- At Fall Foliage Festival, it’s just like old times
- Purse Bingo set for Friday
- CCHS to host basket bingo
- St. Michael’s Basket Bingo
- Annual Fall Festival and Cow Pie Bingo to be held on Saturday
- News in brief: Band boosters to host basket bingo
- Pet show, bingo among Festival events
- PTA to hold basket bingo
Gambling casinos info:
- Catholics were found to be more likely to gamble than Protestants and other religious groups. Catholics were also found to be less likely to disapprove of gambling than other religious groups.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- The casino at Spa, a Belgian resort town noted for its mineral baths, was built by the Prince Bishop of the province of Liege in 1763.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.