Betfair partners up with Softbank
Internet gambling site Betfair has announced a new strategic partnership with Softbank Corporation. The agreement will see Softbank purchase between 18% and 23% of the online sports betting exchange from parent company The Sports Exchange.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Multimillion Betfair marketing deal
- Thanks… but no thanks, says Betfair
- Betfair advises shareholders to take no action
- Betfair consents to CVC bid extension
- Betfair acquisition deal is off
- Investment firm interested in acquiring Betfair
- Live dealer action at Betfair casino
- Betfair eyes major sports
- Betfair everywhere
- Betfair - Online Betting Exchange
- Betfair hires new Aussie ad agency
- Betfair on the wrong side of the ASA
Gambling history facts:
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- Up to the 1960s, Nevada was plagued by teamster financing, hidden ownership, employment of individuals of questionable character and background, and the clear links to organized crime.
- When traveling to Las Vegas be sure to check out some of the incredible scenery outside of the city. Lake Mead is about 45 minutes away from the city and is a beautiful place to cool off. When things get really hot, give Mount Charleston a try. It\'s approximately 30 degrees cooler. Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 drive. There is also the stunning Valley of Fire which is 1 hour away from Las Vegas.
- In 1911 US legislation prohibited stud poker but ruled that draw poker was a game of skill and therefore was not illegal.