March Madness Bubble Teams
Motivation is a major key to team performance. Nothing motivates a college basketball team more than playing for a spot in the Big Dance. Read my report covering the teams on the bubble. Don’t miss Sunday’s free pick in the…
Related Sports Betting News:
- NCAA Hoops Betting
- PaddyPowerPoker.com Poker for the Homeless March Madness II Raises EUR20,000
- There are methods to their Madness
- March Madness grips US college basketball fans
- Mini ECOOP Online Poker Festival Starts Today on paddypowerpoker.com With Unique Bubble Twist
- March Madness betting tips: Patience pays
- Hot Topics Recap: March Madness 2013
- NCAA March Madness Selection Sunday and USDBET Offering Conference Tournament Contest with Cash Prizes
- The cost of March Madness
- March Madness Can Lead to Gambling
- March Madness: A Hard Time for Gambling Addicts
- UNC vs Michigan State Betting Odds
Interesting gambling facts:
- Las Vegas is a testament of the powerful ability of gambling to foster economic development. Because of gambling, Las Vegas has shown impressive job growth, developed into a major city with a low tax burden that many state and local governments look at with envy.
- The El Rancho Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas was known for a few firsts. It was the first casino/resort on the Strip opening in 1941 with 63 guestrooms. It was also the first to offer a buffet. The cost of the buffet was only $1.00! The El Rancho burned down in 1960 and fortunately no one was hurt.
- Men and women tend to have different preferences in their gambling. Men are more likely to gamble in games such as blackjack and lotteries and women are more likely to engage in bingo and raffles.
- Gambling is Often Legalized to Promote Economic Development of Depressed Areas. That was an important motivation in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, New Jersey, and many of the other locales for casinos.