March Madness Bubble Teams
Motivation is a major key to team performance. Nothing motivates a college basketball team more than playing for a spot in the Big Dance. Read my report covering the teams on the bubble. Don’t miss Sunday’s free pick in the…
Related Sports Betting News:
- NCAA Hoops Betting
- PaddyPowerPoker.com Poker for the Homeless March Madness II Raises EUR20,000
- There are methods to their Madness
- March Madness grips US college basketball fans
- Mini ECOOP Online Poker Festival Starts Today on paddypowerpoker.com With Unique Bubble Twist
- March Madness betting tips: Patience pays
- Hot Topics Recap: March Madness 2013
- NCAA March Madness Selection Sunday and USDBET Offering Conference Tournament Contest with Cash Prizes
- The cost of March Madness
- March Madness Can Lead to Gambling
- March Madness: A Hard Time for Gambling Addicts
- UNC vs Michigan State Betting Odds
Interesting gambling information:
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.
- Nevada is the oldest and largest legalized gaming center in the United States. Gaming was legalized in Nevada in 1931 in the middle of the Great Depression as a form of economic stimulant.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- A nationwide survey by the U.S. Travel Industry Association found that 38% of all U.S. residents have been to Las Vegas in their lifetime. The average length of visitors' stay in Las Vegas was almost 4 days (3.7).