Bingo Hall going up on auction block
SPOKANE — For decades a non-descript bingo hall has been an important source of funding for one local charity, but now, the Big Brothers / Big Sisters Bingo Hall is going to auction.
Related Bingo News:
- Two try to block bingo hall
- direct Chinese auction/Bingo September 27
- Avengers Family Bingo/Penny Auction February 22
- Chinese auction and bingo nite
- Two fighting bingo hall
- Teen charged in W. Toledo bingo hall robbery
- On the Block
- Two vehicles broken into while owners in bingo hall
- Bingo hall arson follows to other fires
- Judge refuses to block bingo raid
- Auction to follow ‘casino’ fundraiser
- Poker Domains on Auction Block
Casino gambling facts:
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- At land-based casinos, both the player and the boxman need to be on the lookout for crooked dice in the game of craps. Each number when added together with the number on the side opposite it, will add up to 7. For example, 6 is opposite to 1. When the dice are crooked, they do not add up to 7.
- In 1857, Prince Charles III of Monaco decided to introduce gambling to his Mediterranean principality to boost its finances.