Lacey considers casino’s request to reduce gambling tax
A Lacey City Council committee will meet this afternoon to continue discussing a request by the Hawks Prairie Casino to lower the amount of city gambling tax it must pay.
Related Gambling News:
- Casino holds few cards in tax battle
- Lacey lowers gambling tax for Hawks Prairie Casino
- Covington club loses bid to reduce gambling forfeiture
- March 26: Indoor Yard Sale, Fortune Teller, Texas Hold ‘em Poker Tournament, and More
- Lacey Jones Kicked Our Asses
- Lacey Jones Leaves Online Poker Room
- City councillor wants to reduce poker machines
- Sumner simplifies casino proposals
- ARJEL repeals licences on request of operators
- Pennsylvania considers online gambling
- Regulators get request for guards in casinos
- Leading analyst considers online gamling in the US
Interesting gambling information:
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.