Paris bets away 100k Bentley
Paris Hilton may have more money than sense but she is still likely to rather unhappy about losing her prized motor during a game of poker.
Related Poker News:
- Paris Hilton offered chance to win back Bentley
- An Upside for Paris Hilton After Her Bentley was Vandalized?
- Paris Loses Bentley in Poker Game, Somehow Keeps Clothes On
- Paris Hilton Loses Bently GT in Pocker Game
- Paris Hilton To Eat Own Words, Take Transit
- Bentley speaks about gambling habit
- Paris Offered Chance to Win Back Car
- Bentley tells how he beat gambling problem
- Too much time fuels gambling habit
- Bentley professor has words of warning on state casinos
- Bentley Says People Must Decide Gambling Issue
- Bentley reveals gambling problem
Gambling casinos history:
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- In Cuba, during the 1950's, the blackjack shoe was first introduced. The dealers in Cuba handled the cards really well and management thought that the dealers may be being a little too good to their friends. So, to curb their suspicions, management decided to use a "dealing box" which is currently known as a shoe.
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."