Paris Hilton Loses Bently GT in Pocker Game
Has Paris Hilton gotten in over her head? Listen to the podcast and commentary of this article! The partying heiress loses her Bentley GT to her parents Vegas casino, Paris Hotel and Casino, which was named …
Related Poker News:
- Paris Loses Bentley in Poker Game, Somehow Keeps Clothes On
- Phil Hellmuth Is The New Paris Hilton
- Paris Hilton To Eat Own Words, Take Transit
- Paris Hilton offered chance to win back Bentley
- Paris Hilton has revealed she enjoys a spot of gambling
- An Upside for Paris Hilton After Her Bentley was Vandalized?
- Paris Hilton Romance With Jennifer Aniston Ex Vince Vaughn Denied
- Paris bets away 100k Bentley
- Paris Hilton’s gambling out of control
- Hollywood Most Wanted: Paris Hilton’s Mug Shot is Released — Artist Gives Hilton the Warhol Treatment
- No longer a Hilton: Las Vegas casino loses brand
- Paris Offered Chance to Win Back Car
Gambling history facts:
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.