Paris Loses Bentley in Poker Game, Somehow Keeps Clothes On
Okay, we’re sorry for the second Paris Hilton post in the same day. But don’t go reach for the sanitizing wipes just yet - there is still no evidence that herpes can be contracted electronically.
Related Poker News:
- Paris Hilton Loses Bently GT in Pocker Game
- Paris Hilton offered chance to win back Bentley
- Paris bets away 100k Bentley
- Paris Offered Chance to Win Back Car
- An Upside for Paris Hilton After Her Bentley was Vandalized?
- Paris Hilton To Eat Own Words, Take Transit
- Bentley tells how he beat gambling problem
- Bentley speaks about gambling habit
- Bentley professor has words of warning on state casinos
- Bentley Says People Must Decide Gambling Issue
- Bentley reveals gambling problem
- One in Five Football Fans Would Miss Birth of Their First Child to Cheer England to World Cup Glory, Reveals Survey
Do you know that:
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- The Great Wall of China was financed, in part, by a lottery. The Bible is replete with references to drawing lots. Lot casting was a favored means of communication between man and god.
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."