Launch Interactive Investor Sports Betting
This page will launch the Interactive Investor Sports Betting service. A new window should have automatically opened. Click on the link below if this does not happen.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Living Sports launch interactive darts game
- Interactive Gaming Holdings Plc: Casino Launch on Premier Bet
- ATSBets.com Announces Launch of Exclusive Sports Professionals Network for Sports Gambling and Sports Betting
- NDS launch first Italian TV betting platform
- ISWI Signs Deal with Interactive Sports
- Zone4Play Launched the First Ever Interactive TV Multi Player Texas Hold’em Poker
- Casino-online.com Announces the Launch of a New Section Devoted to Sports Betting
- Another ground-breaking deal for Betfair
- Hungarian lottery launch sports betting site
- Another heavyweight client for SportXction system
- Itai Zak appointed as new CEO of Sports Betting Tech
- Sky Bet Launch Online Sports Betting iPhone App in Time for Premier League Season
Interesting gambling facts:
- Dice games have existed in one form or another for over 2000 years and were originally played with dice fashioned from the knucklebones of sheep.
- 1941: The Strip gets its first luxury hotel. El Rancho Vegas sets the trend for many of the themed resorts that sprout along the Strip in later years.
1942: The first wedding chapel, the Little Church of the West, opens on the Strip in the Last Frontier Hotel.
- Las Vegas is a testament of the powerful ability of gambling to foster economic development. Because of gambling, Las Vegas has shown impressive job growth, developed into a major city with a low tax burden that many state and local governments look at with envy.
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.