Lo Duca denies gambling problem
NEW YORK — Mets catcher Paul Lo Duca on Tuesday denied he has a gambling problem and expressed symp…
Related Gambling News:
- Baseball Notes | Lo Duca denies gambling rumors
- Lo Duca denies he has a gambling problem
- Lo Duca denies newspaper report’s gambling allegations
- Lo Duca: ‘I don’t have a gambling problem’
- Embattled Lo Duca: I Don’t Have A Gambling Problem
- Betting troubles back for Lo Duca
- As Gambling Stories Swirl, Mets Support Lo Duca
- Fev denies $400k gambling debt
- Gambling probe clears Lo Duca
- Lo Duca’s gambling a problem, not infidelity
- Fmr. County Worker Denies Gambling Problem
- Fevola denies gambling problem
Interesting gambling information:
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.
- Dog racing (a race among greyhounds who chase after a mechanical rabbit) operates in 17 states. Jai-alai (a game similar to handball) is legal in just three: Connecticut, Florida, and Rhode Island.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.
- 1994: On New Year's Day Frank Sinatra gives his last Las Vegas performance at the MGM Grand.
1998: Opening of the Bellagio. With 3,026 rooms it is the largest hotel in the world, and also the most expensive - it cost $1.7 billion to build.