College Football Betting Open at PinnacleSports.com
While the kickoff to the 2006 NCAA football season isn’t for another two weeks, fans can already get in on the action on all of the season’s big games at PinnacleSports.com. The largest sports betting site on the Internet, PinnacleSports.com has already opened wagering on every game taking place during the first week of college football, as well as on several marquee match-ups taking place each
Related Sports Betting News:
- College Football Betting Opens at PinnacleSports.com
- College Football Betting Week 4: Game Previews and Analysis; Analysts Believe Some Teams Unprepared Following
- Leonard: Picking the 2008 BCS National Champion
- College Football Betting Systems From Mr. East
- Tony T’s Sports Bets Sports Betting Coverage–NFL Pro Football and College Football Sports Picks Highlight Sports …
- Payday: Rules for betting college football
- Sports betting: Weekly college football picks return, starting today
- Greek Sportsbook Offers 2007 College Football Odds
- The Wiz Of Odds: Calling in bowl-betting backup
- The Greek Sportsbook Readies for College Football with More Proposition and Future Bet Offerings
- College Football Bye Week Blues
- The drier edge of college football
Interesting gambling facts:
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.
- Baccara (Italian) or baccarat (French) both translate to "zero" in English. The importance of this name is found in the tens and face cards, both sharing the zero value.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.
- In 1911 US legislation prohibited stud poker but ruled that draw poker was a game of skill and therefore was not illegal.