College Football Betting Open at PinnacleSports.com
While the kickoff to the 2006 NCAA football season isn’t for another two weeks, fans can already get in on the action on all of the season’s big games at PinnacleSports.com. The largest sports betting site on the Internet, PinnacleSports.com has already opened wagering on every game taking place during the first week of college football, as well as on several marquee match-ups taking place each
Related Sports Betting News:
- College Football Betting Opens at PinnacleSports.com
- College Football Betting Week 4: Game Previews and Analysis; Analysts Believe Some Teams Unprepared Following
- Leonard: Picking the 2008 BCS National Champion
- College Football Betting Systems From Mr. East
- Tony T’s Sports Bets Sports Betting Coverage–NFL Pro Football and College Football Sports Picks Highlight Sports …
- Payday: Rules for betting college football
- Sports betting: Weekly college football picks return, starting today
- Greek Sportsbook Offers 2007 College Football Odds
- The Wiz Of Odds: Calling in bowl-betting backup
- The Greek Sportsbook Readies for College Football with More Proposition and Future Bet Offerings
- College Football Bye Week Blues
- The drier edge of college football
Do you know that:
- Legal gambling activities include state lotteries; parimutuel betting on horses, greyhounds, and jai-alai; sports book-making; card games; keno; bingo; slot machines; progressive slot machines; video poker machines; video keno machines; video blackjack machines; and video roulette machines.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- In 1857, Prince Charles III of Monaco decided to introduce gambling to his Mediterranean principality to boost its finances.
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.