Advantage Sports Betting Releases Virtual Horse Racing
Advantage Sports Betting has released a new betting product — Virtual Horse Racing. Sports bettors who love horse racing can now wager on this lifelike racing simulator. (PRWEB Aug 28, 2006) Trackback URI: http://www.prweb.com/zingpr.php/RW1wdC1JbnNlLUhvcnItVGhpci1JbnNlLVplcm8=
Related Sports Betting News:
- Advantage Sports Betting Releases New Product
- Advantage Sports Betting Celebrates Milestone
- Advantage Sports Betting Celebrates 5th Anniversary
- Betradar releases virtual horse racing game
- Virtual gee-gees at Atlantic City Casino
- Online horse race betting for Illinois?
- Virtual horse racing brings in the bucks for AGTech
- Inspired signs Bet365 for new multi-language virtual sports
- BetTek signs up Elray for virtual horse racing
- Inspired and SIS join forces to launch virtual betting channel
- Virtual cricket added to inspired sports library
- Boyle Sports scoops Virtual Channel
Casino gambling facts:
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.
- The name of the game "Poker" likely descended from the French poque, which descended from the German pochen ("to knock"), but it is not clear whether the games named by those terms were the real origins of poker.