Advantage Sports Betting Releases Virtual Horse Racing
Advantage Sports Betting has released a new betting product — Virtual Horse Racing. Sports bettors who love horse racing can now wager on this lifelike racing simulator. (PRWEB Aug 28, 2006) Trackback URI: http://www.prweb.com/zingpr.php/RW1wdC1JbnNlLUhvcnItVGhpci1JbnNlLVplcm8=
Related Sports Betting News:
- Advantage Sports Betting Releases New Product
- Advantage Sports Betting Celebrates Milestone
- Advantage Sports Betting Celebrates 5th Anniversary
- Virtual gee-gees at Atlantic City Casino
- Online horse race betting for Illinois?
- Virtual horse racing brings in the bucks for AGTech
- Inspired signs Bet365 for new multi-language virtual sports
- Inspired and SIS join forces to launch virtual betting channel
- Virtual cricket added to inspired sports library
- Boyle Sports scoops Virtual Channel
- Virtual tennis from Inspired Gaming
- Slots begin all-nighters; New law allows facilities virtual 24-hour operation
Interesting gambling information:
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.