World Championship Poker Goes All In
Today Crave Entertainment announced that World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer “All In” , the third installment in the franchise, has shipped to retailers nationwide.
Related Poker News:
- World Championship Poker: Featuring Howa..
- Scott Seiver Wins World Poker Tour World Championship
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 2: Mosseri the Man to Catch
- World Poker Tour on FSN: $25,000 World Championship-Part II
- World Championship Poker 2 Ships for PSP
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 3: Buchanan Back On Top
- 2013 World Poker Tour Championship Day 2: Linster Leads and Shak in Second; Ivey Falls
- World Team Pokers Championship Event at South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa Postponed
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Marvin ‘Mad Marvin’ Rettenmaier Goes Wild at World Championship
- 2012 World Poker Tour World Championship Day 3: Curt Kohlberg Charging
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 3: El Sayed, Medic and Kelly at the Top
- Changes to the World Series of Poker Player of the Year
Do you know that:
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- Legal gambling operations in Washington reported $1.7 billion in net receipts in 2005: 61 percent was reported by tribal casinos, 10 percent came from the state lottery. 2 percent of responders in a February state survey said they placed bets online.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.