World Championship Poker Goes All In
Today Crave Entertainment announced that World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer “All In” , the third installment in the franchise, has shipped to retailers nationwide.
Related Poker News:
- World Championship Poker: Featuring Howa..
- Scott Seiver Wins World Poker Tour World Championship
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 2: Mosseri the Man to Catch
- World Poker Tour on FSN: $25,000 World Championship-Part II
- World Championship Poker 2 Ships for PSP
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 3: Buchanan Back On Top
- 2013 World Poker Tour Championship Day 2: Linster Leads and Shak in Second; Ivey Falls
- World Team Pokers Championship Event at South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa Postponed
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Marvin ‘Mad Marvin’ Rettenmaier Goes Wild at World Championship
- 2012 World Poker Tour World Championship Day 3: Curt Kohlberg Charging
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 3: El Sayed, Medic and Kelly at the Top
- Changes to the World Series of Poker Player of the Year
Interesting gambling facts:
- During the 1950s, the Senate Committee to Investigate Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce held a number of hearings on criminal influence in the casino industry. The committee was chaired by Senator Estes Kefauver, and the committee is also known by his name.
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- Men and women tend to have different preferences in their gambling. Men are more likely to gamble in games such as blackjack and lotteries and women are more likely to engage in bingo and raffles.