Luxury Institute Survey: Wealthy American Consumers Rate Bellagio, Borgata and Wynn The Three Most Prestigious Casinos
NEW YORK—-Sept. 5, 2006–When it comes to objective wealthy consumer reviews, what happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. High net worth consumers have rated Bellagio, Borgata and Wynn the three casinos with the highest brand status in the Luxury Institute’s first Luxury Brand Status Index survey for Casinos.
Related Casino News:
- Luxury Institute Survey: Wealthy U.S. Consumers Rate Most Prestigious Casinos: Wynn, Bellagio and Venetian
- Illinois in top 5 for casino revenue in 2006: survey
- New survey shows that American voters do not support a ban
- US study highlights American problem gambling
- Native Americans
- AGA survey reveals interesting online gambling facts
- Casino Tribes Still Slow to Help Indian Causes
- Wealthy Baptist teen charged in bank heist
- Childrena s Institute Hosts Poker for a Cause
- Wealthy Casinos Give Indians Political Voice
- Gambling revenues defy economy
- Online gambling a major element in Swedish Gambling
Interesting gambling facts:
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.
- Baccara (Italian) or baccarat (French) both translate to "zero" in English. The importance of this name is found in the tens and face cards, both sharing the zero value.
- Lotteries were brought to America in the 1800s by the thousands of Chinese immigrants who worked in the mines and on the railroads.
- The most popular forms of illegal games are "numbers", which is essentially a lottery, and betting with bookies, typically sports betting.