FortuNet wins state board approval to be mobile gambling operator
FortuNet Inc., which makes wireless gaming machines for casinos and other gambling establishments, won approval from the State Gaming Control Board to become an operator of mobile gambling devices, a company spokesman said. -
Related Gambling News:
- FortuNet wins board approval to be mobile gambling operator
- FortuNet gets OK for mobile gambling
- Pinnacle to seek board approval in Sept. for new BR casino
- FortuNet Sees Zero Profit in 2Q
- FortuNet Sinks on Guidance Warning
- Yuri Itkis Gaming Trust Announces Successful Short Form Merger With FortuNet
- Yuri Itkis Gaming Trust Announces Successful Completion of Tender Offer for FortuNet
- Baltimore slots plan wins spending board approval
- Station Casinos gets board approval for Red Rock casino
- Yuri Itkis Gaming Trust Extends Tender Offer for FortuNet
- FortuNet Inc. Releases New Products and Features
- La.: Pinnacle to Seek OK for New Casino
Gambling casinos info:
- The first airplane flight to Las Vegas was made in May, 1920, with Lieutenant Randall Henderson, editor of the Blythe, California Herald, and Jack Beckley.
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.