Bail set for man charged in murder of former SunCruz Casinos owner
A man charged in the murder of former SunCruz Casinos owner Konstantinos “Gus” Boulis has posted a $500,000 bond, and bail was set for another.
Related Casino News:
- Van der Sloot charged in Peru murder
- Man charged in connection to Brampton banquet hall murder
- Poker case defendant in NYC loses bid for bail
- Outlaws hearing told of murder, a savage beating and a bomb
- Officer Caught In Sting Posts Bail
- Murder case going to jury
- ‘I just kept shooting’ says Port Perry man facing murder charge
- Teen charged in Brampton poker tournament slaying
- Joran van der Sloot Charged with Murder of Stephany Flores
- Men Accused of Murder-By-Snake Plot
- 23 charged in Singapore consulate gambling scam
- Man in custody, gunman still sought in poker murder
Gambling history facts:
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.