Can We Learn From Poker’s History?
Poker Prof’s Poker Blog sponsor, Paradise Poker . The world’s first online poker room and your best bet, Paradise Poker .
Related Poker News:
- Black History Month Event: Bingo, Hoyt Library
- Black History Month Event: Bingo, Claytor Library
- Inside America’s Other Favorite Pastime
- Ballot Board Debate Reveals Learn and Earn Casinos Will Escape State Taxes
- BlackBerry Hacks
- Pupils should learn about gambling, says charity
- Learn How to Handle the Blinds
- Casino-employee hopefuls learn games
- Let them learn to pitch and learn to finish
- Learn The Lingo: Nicknames For Poker Hands
- Municipalities learn about applying for second round of gaming money
- Ohio Roundtable Challenges Learn and Earn Casino Petition
Casino gambling information:
- Originally, the double-zero wheel started in Europe and the single-zero wheel started in America. But, Europeans liked the single-zero wheel better, and Americans liked the double-zero wheel better so they switched. Today, the American wheel and double-zero wheel are synonymous.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- The first airplane flight to Las Vegas was made in May, 1920, with Lieutenant Randall Henderson, editor of the Blythe, California Herald, and Jack Beckley.