PanAsia Poker Tour Sets its Sights on Manila November 3-5, 2006
PanAsia Poker Tour will debut its Pan-Asian Tour in Manila, The Philippines. The PanAsia Poker Tour is ready to bring to the world’s best players a Tour dedicated to Pan-Asia. The PAPT will feature world wide competition fighting for cash, prizes
Related Gambling News:
- APT Philippines Champion Sets Sights on Macau
- US Online Gambling Tax Revenue Under The Microscope
- Three hundred aces set sights on poker pot
- FSN sets debut for World Poker Tour
- Murray sets his sights on campaign trail
- Exclusive First Look: Castle’s Poker Game Vengeance
- Card Player Poker Tour Caribbean Cruise Sets Sail
- Tribe sets sights on casino at proposed NASCAR track
- Tribe sets sights on new casino site
- Tribe Sets Sights On A Casino At Proposed NASCAR Track
- Slingo sights on the UK?
- Zynga sets its sights on online gambling
Gambling casinos history:
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.
- The Great Wall of China was financed, in part, by a lottery. The Bible is replete with references to drawing lots. Lot casting was a favored means of communication between man and god.