Bingo bid to halt benefit fraudsters
BENEFIT cheats in Glasgow are to be targeted in some of their favourite haunts as part of a nationwide campaign.
Related Bingo News:
- Online gambling card fraudsters busted
- Getting the skinny on internet fraudsters
- Benefit Bingo Night
- Jamaican cops bust more lottery fraudsters
- Nigerian internet lottery fraudsters busted
- Jamaican drive against online lotto fraudsters continues.
- Bingo - News ImagesBingo Benefit to Help Camp Capella
- Bingo event to benefit charity
- Bingo benefit slated on Thursday
- Site navigation
- Bingo Benefit for York Co. Man Waiting for Kidney Transplant
- Bingo bills won’t benefit McGregor, lawmakers say
Casino gambling information:
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.
- The name blackjack came from an early bet (since discontinued) that paid 10 to 1 if the player got a jack of spades and an ace of spades, both black cards, as the first two cards.