Basket bingo at fire company
GLEN ROCK The Glen Rock Hose and Ladder Company will hold a basket bingo beginning at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at the fire house. Tickets are $12 in advance, $15 at the door. Doors open at 12:30.
Related Bingo News:
- Kimberton Fire Co. to host basket bingo
- Yoe Fire plans basket bingo
- Basket bingo at fire hall
- Basket Bingo is Saturday at Savage Fire Hall
- Basket bingo is planned
- Basket bingo to be Sept. 28
- Basket bingo to be Friday
- PTO to hold basket bingo
- Longaberger Basket Bingo in Vernon
- Bingo to benefit fire company
- Ladies Auxiliary Chinese auction and basket Bingo
- Kiwanis Club to host basket bingo in April
Casino gambling information:
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.