Kitchen items are bingo prizes
STEWARTSTOWN The Stewartstown Area Senior Center will host a kitchenware bingo at the Eureka Fire Hall Dec. 3.
Related Bingo News:
- Esch collecting items for HCMCF
- Enter the Kitchen! Bruce Pea and Crispy Duck Norris at PartyCasino.com!
- Turkey bingo at Hawthorne Tuesday
- Around the County
- Closing the kitchen
- Moose Lodge to hold children’s bingo
- Bingo events - West Lake County edition
- CEARFOSS REUNION
- Brits Bingo Now Offering More than GBP 120,000 in Free Bingo Prizes Every Month
- Upper Macungie to auction off estate items
- iPAD 2 Freeroll on 888 Poker This Month
- You too can become a Big Brother celeb with BigBrotherBingo.com!
Interesting gambling information:
- The word Casino originally meant a public hall for music and dancing. By the second half of the 19th century, the term essentially meant a collection of gaming or gambling rooms. The classic example of a casino, is the casino at Monte-Carlo, which was opened in 1861.
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.
- A nationwide survey by the U.S. Travel Industry Association found that 38% of all U.S. residents have been to Las Vegas in their lifetime. The average length of visitors' stay in Las Vegas was almost 4 days (3.7).
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."