Specialized program is taking a different approach to math
Four students at a table in Cristina Barcelo’s second-grade classroom are using rubber dice and addition skills to win a bingo game.
Related Bingo News:
- Specialized program takes different approach to teaching kids math
- HRC gambling prevention targets teens
- Attorneys: Nevada taking right track on Internet poker
- HRC gambling treatment program started
- Another sign of a softening approach by sports leagues
- Riley says AG taking wrong approach to settle bingo issue
- New Specialized Casino Media
- Online gambling the motivation for fitness program
- BCLC To Introduce New Responsible Gambling Program
- Monday September 14, 2009 - 16:16 EST
- Regulate gambling, no ban
- A year in, Maryland’s gambling future taking shape
Casino gambling information:
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- Many casinos in Nevada were financed by mobsters. Most notable perhaps was Las Vegas' Flamingo which was opened in 1947 by Bugsy Siegel.
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.