Littlefield loses legal appeal
Littlefield Corp. of Austin lost its Florida appeal over the ill-fated sale of two bingo halls.Save
Related Bingo News:
- Pokerstars parent loses out on Atlantic City appeal
- William Hill loses appeal against 32Red trademark ruling
- Collins loses appeal in ‘lyingeyes’ case
- Laurel Racing Loses Appeal For Slots
- Poker player heist: man loses appeal
- Bodog loses domain confiscation appeal
- Germany´s Tipp24 loses constitutional appeal
- State loses last ditch appeal on sports betting
- Delware loses appeal to overturn sports betting restrictions
- Littlefield Corporation Announces Asset Purchase Agreement for Bingo
- Littlefield Corporation to Release Q2 2011 Earnings on Wednesday, July 27, 2011
- Woman convicted in home invasion of poker champ loses sentence appeal
Interesting gambling facts:
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.