Littlefield loses legal appeal
Littlefield Corp. of Austin lost its Florida appeal over the ill-fated sale of two bingo halls.Save
Related Bingo News:
- William Hill loses appeal against 32Red trademark ruling
- Collins loses appeal in ‘lyingeyes’ case
- Laurel Racing Loses Appeal For Slots
- Poker player heist: man loses appeal
- Bodog loses domain confiscation appeal
- Germany´s Tipp24 loses constitutional appeal
- State loses last ditch appeal on sports betting
- Delware loses appeal to overturn sports betting restrictions
- Littlefield Corporation Announces Asset Purchase Agreement for Bingo
- Littlefield Corporation to Release Q2 2011 Earnings on Wednesday, July 27, 2011
- Littlefield reports rise in income
- Littlefield Completes South Carolina Acquisition
Do you know that:
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.
- When traveling to Las Vegas be sure to check out some of the incredible scenery outside of the city. Lake Mead is about 45 minutes away from the city and is a beautiful place to cool off. When things get really hot, give Mount Charleston a try. It\'s approximately 30 degrees cooler. Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 drive. There is also the stunning Valley of Fire which is 1 hour away from Las Vegas.
- It was during the 1930's that slot machines began to become very popular across America, and in the late 40's Bugsy Siegel added machines to his Flamingo Hilton hotel in Las Vegas.
- In 1911 US legislation prohibited stud poker but ruled that draw poker was a game of skill and therefore was not illegal.