Gambling with dinner on the side please!
One of the biggest draws in Las Vegas has always been the freebies. For decades, casinos have been offering free drinks to keep gamblers happy. Now one local casino is taking things to the next level, by serving free dinner right at the gaming tables.
Related Gambling News:
- [ Today… ]
- CANOE — SLAM! Sports - Columnists - Francis: Thorn in Rose’s side
- The wager of poker champ Duke’s life pays off
- Beach, Beer Dinner—Bingo!
- Dinner, bingo held at temple
- Huntley Bingo to host free buffet dinner
- 2007 World Series: Dinner without Duthie
- DHS Student Council 26th Annual Senior Citizens Turkey Dinner
- Neenah school group hosts spaghetti dinner Feb. 18
- Sunday night dinner: New England at San Diego
- Dinner for Women Who Excel
Gambling casinos info:
- During the 1950s, the Senate Committee to Investigate Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce held a number of hearings on criminal influence in the casino industry. The committee was chaired by Senator Estes Kefauver, and the committee is also known by his name.
- A nationwide survey by the U.S. Travel Industry Association found that 38% of all U.S. residents have been to Las Vegas in their lifetime. The average length of visitors' stay in Las Vegas was almost 4 days (3.7).
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- 1967: Elvis Presley marries Priscilla Anne Beaulieu on May 1 in the chapel of the Aladdin Hotel.
1970: Binion's Horseshoe casino hosts the first World Series of Poker.
1971: Female card dealers begin working on the Strip for the first time.