Jamie Gold Cut By Bodog
Jamie Gold at the 2006 WSOP Main Event final table. Bodog.com has apparently decided to end the relationship between Bodog and 2006 WSOP Main Event winner Jamie Gold .
Related Poker News:
- Bodog Issues Statement On Split with Jamie Gold
- Online Poker Giant Bodog Player Jamie Gold Chip Leader in WSOP
- Jamie Gold Wins 2006 WSOP Main Event, the Bracelet and $12,000,000
- Team Bodog’s Jamie Gold Wins 2006 World Series of Poker
- Paramus Poker Champ Jamie Gold Selling Prize Bracelet
- Jamie Gold in the New York Times
- GSN Invites Jamie Gold to High Stakes Poker
- Jamie Gold announces launch of new poker site
- Jamie Gold Loses Important Court Battle
- Online Poker Room Aced.com Signs World Champion Poker Player Jamie Gold
- Jamie Gold Wins Another Poker Tournament
- Jamie Gold wins World Series of Poker
Casino gambling information:
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- In 1857, Prince Charles III of Monaco decided to introduce gambling to his Mediterranean principality to boost its finances.
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.