Robber Targets Bingo-Goers, But Game Continued
Not much can stop a bingo game for players in New Brighton, Beaver County.
Related Bingo News:
- Pastor Chases After Armed Bingo Game Robber
- WinADayCasino Players Love New Busted Video Slot’s Bonus Game and Double Up Feature
- Betting shop robber dies on the job
- Police hunt bingo hall robber
- Vegas robber steals $1.5M in casino chips
- Masked robber robs bingo game
- ID on man killed during poker game in Mesquite
- Dead bookie robber identified
- Lawsuit Targets Celebrity Poker Game
- Armed robber hits Corvallis video poker parlor
- Police: Robber killed at Raleigh poker game
- Murphy´s law strikes bank robber
Casino gambling information:
- It was during the 1930's that slot machines began to become very popular across America, and in the late 40's Bugsy Siegel added machines to his Flamingo Hilton hotel in Las Vegas.
- In Cuba, during the 1950's, the blackjack shoe was first introduced. The dealers in Cuba handled the cards really well and management thought that the dealers may be being a little too good to their friends. So, to curb their suspicions, management decided to use a "dealing box" which is currently known as a shoe.
- At land-based casinos, both the player and the boxman need to be on the lookout for crooked dice in the game of craps. Each number when added together with the number on the side opposite it, will add up to 7. For example, 6 is opposite to 1. When the dice are crooked, they do not add up to 7.
- 1946: Two famous landmarks open: Bugsy Siegel's Flamingo, and the Golden Nugget. Nevada levies its first gaming tax.
1949: Benny Binion sets up a high-stakes poker game at his Horseshoe casino between Nick "The Greek" Dandalos and Johnny Moss. It turns into an epic five-month poker match, laying the foundations for the World Series of Poker.