CharlieBraun Wins Sunday Million
A big three-way pot at last night’s Sunday Million tournament at PokerStars PokerStars Sunday Million The PokerStars Sunday Million tournament held steady in the face of the Full Tilt Online Poker Series III …
Related Poker News:
- Online Poker: TimDawg888 Wins Sunday Million
- The Sunday Briefing: Mayu ‘marroca5′ Roca Wins PokerStars Sunday 500
- The Sunday Briefing: Diego ‘diegokeep’ Cardoso Wins Sunday Million
- The Sunday Briefing: Kevin ‘kevsteele’ Steele Wins Second Sunday Million in Four Months
- The Sunday Briefing: Gambler4444 Wins PokerStars Sunday Million for $158,932
- Power2prut Wins at Sunday Million
- Online Poker: Tonijeromi Wins Sunday Million
- Chalk strikes back with Sunday wins
- The Sunday Briefing: David ‘betudontbet’ Emmons Wins PokerStars TCOOP Main Event
- Poker is easy, EZHOV wins $125,474 in Sunday Warm-up Victory
- Online Poker: SlippyJacks Wins at Sunday Million
- Online Poker: James Campbell Wins Sunday Million
Do you know that:
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.
- 1994: On New Year's Day Frank Sinatra gives his last Las Vegas performance at the MGM Grand.
1998: Opening of the Bellagio. With 3,026 rooms it is the largest hotel in the world, and also the most expensive - it cost $1.7 billion to build.
- In 1891, Sittman and Pitt of Brooklyn began to manufacture the first nationally known poker card machines. The machines maintained their enormous popularity until just before World War I.
- The famous banker J.P. Morgan once walked out of a Monte Carlo casino because the stakes were too low? At the time, the maximum wager was 12,000 francs and Morgan wanted it increased to 20,000 francs. When the casino manager refused to increase the limit, Morgan left the casino saying "12,000 francs! I have no time to lose such ridiculous amounts."