CharlieBraun Wins Sunday Million
A big three-way pot at last night’s Sunday Million tournament at PokerStars PokerStars Sunday Million The PokerStars Sunday Million tournament held steady in the face of the Full Tilt Online Poker Series III …
Related Poker News:
- Online Poker: TimDawg888 Wins Sunday Million
- The Sunday Briefing: Mayu ‘marroca5′ Roca Wins PokerStars Sunday 500
- The Sunday Briefing: Diego ‘diegokeep’ Cardoso Wins Sunday Million
- The Sunday Briefing: Kevin ‘kevsteele’ Steele Wins Second Sunday Million in Four Months
- The Sunday Briefing: Gambler4444 Wins PokerStars Sunday Million for $158,932
- Power2prut Wins at Sunday Million
- Online Poker: Tonijeromi Wins Sunday Million
- Chalk strikes back with Sunday wins
- The Sunday Briefing: David ‘betudontbet’ Emmons Wins PokerStars TCOOP Main Event
- Poker is easy, EZHOV wins $125,474 in Sunday Warm-up Victory
- Online Poker: SlippyJacks Wins at Sunday Million
- Online Poker: James Campbell Wins Sunday Million
Gambling history facts:
- Casino is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: a small country house, or a building or room used for meetings, or public amusements, gaming, or a game at cards.
- 1967: Elvis Presley marries Priscilla Anne Beaulieu on May 1 in the chapel of the Aladdin Hotel.
1970: Binion's Horseshoe casino hosts the first World Series of Poker.
1971: Female card dealers begin working on the Strip for the first time.
- A nationwide survey by the U.S. Travel Industry Association found that 38% of all U.S. residents have been to Las Vegas in their lifetime. The average length of visitors' stay in Las Vegas was almost 4 days (3.7).
- 1941: The Strip gets its first luxury hotel. El Rancho Vegas sets the trend for many of the themed resorts that sprout along the Strip in later years.
1942: The first wedding chapel, the Little Church of the West, opens on the Strip in the Last Frontier Hotel.