Electric City Moose club site of bingo
Play bingo at 7 p.m. every Wednesday at the Moose Lodge, Montana Avenue and 21st Street in Black Eagle. Admission is free. Call 868-7651.
Related Bingo News:
- Mattoon Moose Club cited by state for illegal video gambling
- Moose management charged in gambling raid
- totalbet.com Teams Up with Manchester City FC
- Technology hot wires electric cars
- Senior Notes
- Portsmouth area senior notes
- Bingo nights to be held at Moose Lodge in Gainesville
- What’s up
- Casino Moose Jaw loses $29K when slots malfunction
- n Moose Lodge bingo and lunch: 11:15 a.m. Monday, Montgomery County Moose Lodge, Christiansburg. $2 per person. …
- Retirees club to meet Wednesday
- Moose lodge site of gambling, illegal liquor bust
Gambling casinos info:
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.