NCAA March Madness Selection Sunday and USDBET Offering Conference Tournament Contest with Cash Prizes
Superbowl has ended and now it’s time for the March madness, and by tomorrow Selection Sunday is opening, and march madness begins. NCAA March madness is known as one of the busiest year in terms of dollar betting on sports. It is said that the selection Sunday show televised on CBS will probably outdraw every non-Finals NBA game this season. (PRWeb Mar 10, 2007) Post Comment:Trackback URL: …
Related Sports Betting News:
- Government must address problem gambling
- NCAA Hoops Betting
- March Madness Betting and Contest
- NCAA tourney: Madness thriving this March
- Jeff Haney on how sports books keep their sanity during March Madness
- Online Gambling Portal Features March Madness Bracket Contests
- March Madness builds internet gambling traffic
- NCAA tournament betting now bigger than Super Bowl
- Betting on March Madness payoff
- March Madness: Are office betting pools illegal?
- March Madness NCAA Tournament Free Picks Out Now on Mycapper.com
- There are methods to their Madness
Gambling history facts:
- Nevada is the oldest and largest legalized gaming center in the United States. Gaming was legalized in Nevada in 1931 in the middle of the Great Depression as a form of economic stimulant.
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- When traveling to Las Vegas be sure to check out some of the incredible scenery outside of the city. Lake Mead is about 45 minutes away from the city and is a beautiful place to cool off. When things get really hot, give Mount Charleston a try. It\'s approximately 30 degrees cooler. Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 drive. There is also the stunning Valley of Fire which is 1 hour away from Las Vegas.