The Grinder Wins Fan Vote at Online Poker Site
Online poker site Absolute Poker held an online survey to find out what the online poker community thinks about the Grinder as the Player of the Year, and it seems like the fans think it is a good choice. via What’s new on Launchpoker.com
Related Poker News:
- The Grinder Chats + People Still Think Online Poker is Rigged
- Lock Poker Signs Michael “The Grinder” Mizrachi! LockPRO ELITE Army Stands Tall and Mighty
- Grinder, Robert started off as dealers
- View a Video Interview with Mizrachi After he Locked Up the Title
- The Grinder wins another, his twin places second
- Local Wins $1.56 Million World Series of Poker Title
- “All Right, I’m All-In, Baby.” Scotty Nguyen Wins WPT World Poker Open
- Doyle Brunson NAPC Day 4 - Fight For The Final 6
- Substantial online slot wins
- Improve Your Game with MyStatistics at Chilipoker
- Monday vote on New Jersey online gambling
- Big December online wins
Interesting gambling information:
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- 1941: The Strip gets its first luxury hotel. El Rancho Vegas sets the trend for many of the themed resorts that sprout along the Strip in later years.
1942: The first wedding chapel, the Little Church of the West, opens on the Strip in the Last Frontier Hotel.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.