Suspended Idaho lawyer, partner convicted of IRS bingo fraud
BOISE, Idaho A pair of Idaho bingo parlor operators face thousands in fines and years in a federal prison after they were convicted today in U-S District Court of…
Related Bingo News:
- Suspended ID lawyer, partner convicted in IRS bingo fraud case
- Lawyer Suspended Amid Probe of Gambling-Related Client Fund Withdrawals
- Suspended Lawyer Avoids Prison In Gambling Case
- Idaho teacher suspended over strip poker game
- Lawyer had questioned cop’s casino business
- Lawyer: ‘Pacman’ to Pay $20,000 Vegas Casino Debt
- ‘Pacman’ Jones paying Las Vegas gambling debt, lawyer says
- Lawyer: ‘Pacman’ to pay $20,000 Vegas casino gambling debt
- Pacman Jones paying Las Vegas gambling debt, lawyer says
- Nick Cassavetes’ Lawyer Addresses Poker Game Allegations
- Idaho less impressive upon closer inspection
- E. Idaho tribes plan to build two new casinos
Gambling casinos info:
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- Nevada is the oldest and largest legalized gaming center in the United States. Gaming was legalized in Nevada in 1931 in the middle of the Great Depression as a form of economic stimulant.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- French mathematician Blaise Pascale is often credited with inventing the roulette wheel as a result of his experiments with perpetual motion machines.