Betting on more than just sports
Sports betting has been an extremely popular pastime for Americans for the past two centuries. Bettors love the thrill of a sports wager, seeking to correctly predict the outcome of horse races, boxing matches, golf tournaments and just about every …
Related Sports Betting News:
- Big Sports Profit Sports Betting System
- Tnt Sports Betting
- Casinos VIP Lounge Taps into the Multi-Billion Online Sports Betting Biz
- Ruling forces casinos to rethink sports betting temples
- Sports Insights Launches Free Sports Betting App for iPhone
- Advantage Sports Betting Celebrates Milestone
- Advantage Sports Betting Celebrates 5th Anniversary
- 10 Sports Betting Myths That You Should Immediately Forget
- Sports betting races for time
- Malta ‘too small’ for sports betting liberalisation
- New Jerseyans should cast their lot with sports betting
- NCAA, pro sports leagues sue to stop Delaware sports betting
Casino gambling information:
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.
- Casino gambling, including Indian gaming, is legal in 27 states and most of the casinos have been built in the last 5 years according to "America's Gambling Fever", U. S. News and World Report, 15 Jan 1996