Salisbury Parks and Recreation programs May 2007
* Spoiled Rotten Bingo, 10 a.m.-noon, May 3. Miller Center. * World Cup Babies Soccer, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., May 5, 12, 19, 26 (classes 3-6 of 6) Miller Center.
Related Bingo News:
- Veteran Fort Worth bingo player helping lower-income kids have fun
- Parks department plans bingo event
- National Park Trust & Caesars Entertainment Team Up to Inspire Families to Explore America’s Parks through National Kids to Parks Day Initiative
- Midweek Boise farmers market plan rejected
- Selma Parks & Recreation Calendar Of Events
- Things To Do
- Free bingo set
- Senior bingo events set in LITH
- Its not just about bingo
- Portage sets Music Fest
- OC Parks Has A Full House for Poker Ride
- Seniors, let the games begin!
Interesting gambling information:
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- When traveling to Las Vegas be sure to check out some of the incredible scenery outside of the city. Lake Mead is about 45 minutes away from the city and is a beautiful place to cool off. When things get really hot, give Mount Charleston a try. It\'s approximately 30 degrees cooler. Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 drive. There is also the stunning Valley of Fire which is 1 hour away from Las Vegas.