eCOGRA offers online gambling testing
The online gambling standards and player protection body eCommerce and Online Gambling Regulation and Assurance (www.eCOGRA.org) has stepped up its game fairness testing for online casinos and poker rooms with the appointment of a dedicated and fully qualified team to run the Total Gaming Transaction Review (TGTR) continuous monitoring and data analysis process.
Related Gambling News:
- eCOGRA testing accreditation for internet gambling upgraded
- eCOGRA approved as a testing agency by Spanish gambling authority
- Press Release: eCOGRA Offers Online Gambling Fairness Testing
- eCOGRA appointed as Unibet regulatory partner
- eCOGRA approved as an Isle Of Man accredited testing facility
- eCOGRA testing capability recognised by Italian and international bodies
- eCOGRA accreditation for 32Red Online Casino
- eCOGRA Online gambling test regime accepted by Gibraltar
- Malta recognises eCOGRA standards and testing
- eCOGRA extends cover to bingo, sportsbetting and live gambling
- eCOGRA appointed to key Danish gambling compliance role
- eCOGRA standards accepted by Phillipines regulator
Interesting gambling information:
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- 1967: Elvis Presley marries Priscilla Anne Beaulieu on May 1 in the chapel of the Aladdin Hotel.
1970: Binion's Horseshoe casino hosts the first World Series of Poker.
1971: Female card dealers begin working on the Strip for the first time.