America Still Part of the World, the Gambling World
Recent news have had both Yahoo! and The Las Vegas Sands opening up online gambling sites to target European gamblers, more specifically gambling fans based in the UK. The American companies will thus join the growing industry and add fuel to the lively online casino fire that shines bright in Europe.
Related Gambling News:
- World Poker Tour on FSN: $25,000 World Championship-Part II
- World Poker Tour on FSN: World Poker Finals Season X - Part III
- World Poker Tour on FSN: World Poker Finals Season X - Part II
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Doyle Brunson Five Diamond World Poker Classic - Part II
- WGN America Set To Tee Off World Series Of Golf
- World Poker Tour on FSN: $25,000 World Championship - Part I
- Last Chance for Players to Take Part in the PAF.com World Cup
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Marvin ‘Mad Marvin’ Rettenmaier Goes Wild at World Championship
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Five Diamond World Poker Classic Season X - Part II
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Festa al Lago - Part I
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Festa Al Lago - Part II
- World Poker Tour on FSN: The WPT Celebrity Invitational Part II
Gambling casinos info:
- Baccarat is the principal of casino card games in the United Kingdom and Europe. Blackjack is a fixture in all American casinos.
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.
- In 1857, Prince Charles III of Monaco decided to introduce gambling to his Mediterranean principality to boost its finances.
- Up to the 1960s, Nevada was plagued by teamster financing, hidden ownership, employment of individuals of questionable character and background, and the clear links to organized crime.