Bingo! Hard-working Paul is number one
BINGO hall worker Paul Waite is Kellys Eye Number 1 after winning a top award. Until five years ago, Paul who has Downs Syndrome, had never worked and spent his time at a day centre. He was only able to write his name, had limited numeracy skills and needed a lot of one-to-one help.
Related Bingo News:
- St. Paul/Roseville / Friends mourn bingo player
- Poker tournament ban hits Melbourne dog track hard
- Hard Rock plans expansion in Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe
- Basket bingo planned at SS. Peter and Paul
- Bingo Night resumes at St. Helen’s in Eloy
- Bingo - News ImagesE-bingo designed to fund MN Vikings stadium hits snagMalfunctioning games have been sent back to the lab for testing.Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune - Apr 15 07:24pmE-bingo designed to fund Vikings stadium hits technical glitchMalfunctioning games have been sent back to the lab for testing.Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune - Apr 15 07:44pmSt. Julia's hosts Bingo night, barbecueSt. Julia of Weston and Lincoln hosts a Bingo and barbecue, at Parish Center Hall in Weston, Friday, April 26. 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Bingo reservation includes one six one-time use Bingo cards
- Miss Polonii Aswiata 2002 Named New WPT Hostess
- Vinnie Paul & More to Play Poker for Charity
- Gamesys: Online Bingo Players Lucky Number Nets Her a Sensational Win!
- Game flourishes in hard times
- Jackpot winner’s left between Hard Rock, hard place
Do you know that:
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- A nationwide survey by the U.S. Travel Industry Association found that 38% of all U.S. residents have been to Las Vegas in their lifetime. The average length of visitors' stay in Las Vegas was almost 4 days (3.7).
- In Cuba, during the 1950's, the blackjack shoe was first introduced. The dealers in Cuba handled the cards really well and management thought that the dealers may be being a little too good to their friends. So, to curb their suspicions, management decided to use a "dealing box" which is currently known as a shoe.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.