Ferndale Kiwanis hosts third annual cow pie bingo
FERNDALE — Ferndale Kiwanis Club members are once again offering the chance to profit from poop with the group’s Third Annual Cow Pie Bingo set for Saturday at noon.
Related Bingo News:
- Woodland Kiwanis raise $13,000 for children in annual poker tournament
- Employee of Ferndale CPA firm coordinates basket bingo event
- Kiwanis host Turkey Bingo
- Multiple wagering options at Ferndale
- Charity bingo: Up in smoke?
- Sparta Kiwanis Casino Night aims to help children
- Kiwanis Bingo
- Ham Bingo coming up
- Les Cockrell: Fledgling Krum Kiwanis plan bingo fundraiser
- Kiwanis Club to host basket bingo in April
- Red Bluff Kiwanis Cards For Kids Poker winner
- Record crowd, record funds raised at Turkey Bingo
Gambling history facts:
- The most popular forms of illegal games are "numbers", which is essentially a lottery, and betting with bookies, typically sports betting.
- The most popular form of charitable gambling is bingo. In California, bingo is the only charitable game that is legal.
- Lotteries, along with their close derivative bingo, are the most popular kinds of gambling. The popularity of lottery games is not limited to state-run lotteries. Indian tribes run lotteries and illegal lotteries still exist.
- Casino gambling, including Indian gaming, is legal in 27 states and most of the casinos have been built in the last 5 years according to "America's Gambling Fever", U. S. News and World Report, 15 Jan 1996