Ferndale Kiwanis hosts third annual cow pie bingo
FERNDALE — Ferndale Kiwanis Club members are once again offering the chance to profit from poop with the group’s Third Annual Cow Pie Bingo set for Saturday at noon.
Related Bingo News:
- Woodland Kiwanis raise $13,000 for children in annual poker tournament
- Employee of Ferndale CPA firm coordinates basket bingo event
- Kiwanis host Turkey Bingo
- Multiple wagering options at Ferndale
- Charity bingo: Up in smoke?
- Sparta Kiwanis Casino Night aims to help children
- Kiwanis Bingo
- Ham Bingo coming up
- Les Cockrell: Fledgling Krum Kiwanis plan bingo fundraiser
- Kiwanis Club to host basket bingo in April
- Red Bluff Kiwanis Cards For Kids Poker winner
- Record crowd, record funds raised at Turkey Bingo
Interesting gambling information:
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- The Great Wall of China was financed, in part, by a lottery. The Bible is replete with references to drawing lots. Lot casting was a favored means of communication between man and god.