Former club executive, bingo manager face charges
A former Boys and Girls Club executive and bingo manager have been charged with misusing club funds.
Related Bingo News:
- Former Boys & Girls Club bingo manager charged with theft
- Group struggled after Simcoe bingo hall forced out of business
- Bingo Product Executive
- Gambling addict club boss jailed
- Emilies Club goes from bingo to rock and roll
- Local shrine club hosts bingo night
- Top story:
- House! Bingo cash for Lifeboat
- Buckingham Bingo buys Corby’s Stardust Club
- Former bingo manager indicted
- Bingo theft, forgery nets jail for program’s former manager
- New Player at All Bingo Club Wins a Progressive and a Promotion
Gambling casinos info:
- 1994: On New Year's Day Frank Sinatra gives his last Las Vegas performance at the MGM Grand.
1998: Opening of the Bellagio. With 3,026 rooms it is the largest hotel in the world, and also the most expensive - it cost $1.7 billion to build.
- Indian tribes have used their position as sovereign entities to develop a number of gaming establishments. Indian casinos operate in 22 states. This number is expected to grow.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- Legal gambling operations in Washington reported $1.7 billion in net receipts in 2005: 61 percent was reported by tribal casinos, 10 percent came from the state lottery. 2 percent of responders in a February state survey said they placed bets online.