Good news from Chartwell
Calgary-based turnkey provider Chartwell Technology has produced another positive set of business figures, reporting on the three and six months period ended April 30, 2007 with US$13.8 million cash in the bank, fresh business contracts and rising revenues up at US$ 5.6 million (previous $4.8 million) over the three month period. EBITDA for the period was US$ 600 000.
Related Gambling News:
- Chartwell to make some noise at EiG
- Chartwell enjoys a good year
- Three new slot games from Chartwell
- Richardson leaving Chartwell
- Chartwell casino software launches on Centrebet site
- Chartwell losses double in latest results
- Richardson appointed CEO at Chartwell
- Chartwell live dealer product operational
- More branded games for Chartwell
- Chartwell signs with Ho Gaming
- Chartwell appoints new C.O.O.
- New chief exec for Chartwell Games
Gambling casinos info:
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- 1905: The town of Las Vegas is founded when the San Pedro, Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad Company holds a land auction at the site on May 15.
1912: The Majestic - Las Vegas's very first theater - opens, featuring the best vaudeville acts and motion pictures of the time.
- Men and women tend to have different preferences in their gambling. Men are more likely to gamble in games such as blackjack and lotteries and women are more likely to engage in bingo and raffles.
- 1967: Elvis Presley marries Priscilla Anne Beaulieu on May 1 in the chapel of the Aladdin Hotel.
1970: Binion's Horseshoe casino hosts the first World Series of Poker.
1971: Female card dealers begin working on the Strip for the first time.